2019-20 Calendar Info
View calendar document here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kXPKDSsenv09_XIv5flKXQl24n87wG2nz0gLIbuMwO8/edit?usp=sharing
- The Strickland Suzuki Strings calendar begins Monday August 12th 2019 and runs through Friday May 15th 2020. It follows the MCCSC calendar taking off all school holidays except Election Days and President’s Day.
- There will be a total of 30(+) lesson weeks in the school year. There are 14 regular weeks and 2 “bonus” weeks in the Fall, and 16 regular weeks and 2 “bonus” weeks in the Spring. Each semester also has several optional make up days if needed.
- In the case of weather, health, family, or other personal circumstances I reserve the right to cancel up to two lessons per semester without offering a reschedule option. That is why the "bonus" weeks are on the schedule. It is unlikely though that I will need to use that completely, so you will likely get a “bonus” lesson or two each semester!
- The “optional make up lesson” days will only be used if I have needed to cancel a 3rd lesson in the semester.
- Several recital options will be offered throughout the year. Those dates will be announced at least a month in advance.
Schedule availability form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P10BYuUGz86GsiriZRrex8scNv02u_3ZpqdO4xMQqSQ/edit?usp=sharing
Updated August 10, 2019. Subject to edits as needed.